Quantum GX microCT Imaging System
MicroCT imaging with the Quantum GX along with PerkinElmers other imaging modalities such as optical and PET provides greater insight into biological activity associated with a disease state as well as treatment.
Model: Quantum GX2 microCT
Product Code: 307775
Your request for quote has been submitted
- Product Details
The Quantum GX microCT multispecies imaging system provides high-resolution images at an X-ray dose low enough to enable true longitudinal imaging capability. With scan times as low as 8 seconds, the Quantum GX supports a workflow of up to 30 subjects per hour, with acquisition, reconstruction, and 3D visualization in under one minute. Automate your microCT imaging analysis, reducing time and increasing reproducibility, with our AccuCT advanced automated user-friendly bone analysis software. The Quantum GX is the most versatile small animal microCT imaging instrument proven to work in broad range of applications including, oncology, pulmonary and cardiovascular disease, diabetes, orthopedics and dentistry.
- High-resolution (4.5 micrometer voxel size)
- High-speed (8-seconds for 20 x 20 mm scan)
- Low-dose imaging for longitudinal studies
- Co-registration of functional optical signals with anatomical microCT imaging
- Two-magnifications for high, medium and low resolutions
- Two-phase respiratory and cardiac gating
- Mouse/rat/rabbit imaging capabilities
|Imaging Modality||microCT Imaging|