Perkin Elmer Clarus 680 Gas Chromatography
Clarus 680 GC is designed for fast-paced, high-volume laboratories that require fast analytical cycle times. It maximizes throughput with the fastest injection-to-injection time of any conventional gas chromatograph.
Manufacturer: PerkinElmer Inc
Model: Clarus 680
Product Code: 211251
Your request for quote has been submitted
- Product Details
The Clarus 680 GC incorporates many other PerkinElmer innovations that provide unprecedented operational simplicity and outstanding flexibility while removing the barriers to productivity that can arise with more demanding samples and applications. The fastest temperature programmable inlets available combined with programmable pneumatic control (PPC) provides simple and straightforward solutions to complex analyses such as analysis for methanol in crude oil or determination of pesticides in food.
Its near-ambient performances make the Clarus 680 GC the instrument of choice for the separation of light volatile components or when Large Volume Injection is required to run high-sensitivity GC/MS applications.The Kronus SA Time of Flight analyser is also available as a stand-alone unit. This instrument can be fitted to a wide range of GCs including existing systems that may currently be in use with a FID. The ToF unit has also been designed to operate with GCxGC systems and comes complete with all the necessary hardware to enable simple interfacing. The system comes with a reference inlet, EI ion source and heated GC transfer line as standard.
Electrical: 120V, 50/60HZ, 2400VA
Part #: N6659680
Dell PC with monitor, mouse, and keyboard
Various Cables, wires, and column
Software: WinGCMSMainframeHT version 1.04.09
Features and Benefits:
- Oven cool-down from 450 C to 50 C in less than 2 minutes.
- Unique high-performance conventional oven and injectors speed cycle times and provide best-in-class near-ambient performance.
- Integrated 108 vial liquid autosampler adds flexibility and automation.
- Temperature programmable inlets deliver performance and flexibility for more demanding applications.
- Programmable pneumatic control (PPC) adds automation
- PerkinElmer's complete offering allows easy integration of best-in-class headspace, headspace trap or thermal desorption as well as MS detection
- Swafer micro-channel technology expands analytical capabilities.
- Innovative, intuitive touch-screen interface makes operation easy.
- Scalable TotalChrom Chromatography Data Systems (CDS) make data management and reporting easier than ever.