Gemel CapAway 50 Debottling Machine
Gemel CapAway 50 Debottling Machine automatically separates solid dose product from capped polymer bottles of various shapes and sizes.
Model: CapAway 50
Product Code: 207670
Your request for quote has been submitted
- Product Details
The CapAway 50 automatically separates solid dose product from capped polymer bottles of various shapes and sizes.
Simple and safe operation allows one operator to recover product up to 50 bottles per minute (BPM.)
Its ease of use requires less than one hour operational training on the HMI touchscreen. The CapAway 50 comes with a full compliment of diagnostic and safety features.
Minimal change parts require 15 minutes to change bottle size.
- Reduced cost of product recovery, rework and waste disposal
- Minimize personal injury from repetitive motion
- Prevent damage and contamination of recovered product
- Open balcony style machine for ease of accessibility and cleaning.
- Built in the USA to cGMP standards
- Full mobility
- Ability to remove cotton from bottles
Allen Bradley controls
Electrical: 110V, 1ph, 60Hs
Container range: round, rectangular, oblong up to 3-1/2 DIA x 7 high
FDA approved product contact materials
Dimensions: 41 x 66 x 66 high
Machine weight: 980 lbs